Welcome! My name is Honey Brown. I am an artist and surface pattern designer from Victoria, BC, Canada. I am creating my own 100 day project and I invite you to join in with me.
These are the reasons why I am creating this project:
- To be consistent with my work.
- To build up a large body of finished work for my portfolio.
- To create patterns from all of my digital and physical artwork that is currently sitting unused.
- To try new things and grow from this process.
- To have something to share consistently on my website, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
These are my personal rules (you can create your own) for this project:
- Create at least one new pattern each day (with no limit if I get inspired).
- Patterns will be stand alone and do not have to be part of a collection.
- Patterns must be in a complete repeat.
- Patterns must be finished and exported.
- Patterns must be shared somewhere each day.